Temporary buildings are strong, durable constructions that enable your company to find a temporary solution when needed. Some companies may only need extra warehouse space for a short time, so it makes no sense to spend a fortune on building a permanent site. Most typical temporary builds can be constructed in less than a week and can be customised to your needs, providing a unique space for warehouse storage or manufacturing.
Temporary buildings are as solid as contemporary structures, fully compliant with UK and international buildings codes and regulations, and be used for short or long-term, depending on your business requirements. A temporary building allows you to provide an extra space for whatever you need, at a fraction of the cost of a permanent building and the assembling process is very quick.
Why Choose a Temporary Building?
Think about what you need your building for, is it extra warehouse space, operational space, office space or a structure for a passing increase in manufacturing? Building a permanent site for what could be a temporary need for space is costly, and renting off site premises could tie you in to contractual commitments, potentially put your business at risk with security, and will increase travel costs as it may not be an ideal location. Most companies will provide you with the service of helping you choose the perfect temporary building for you, or they will design a customised construction to suit your needs. Temporary structures come in all shapes and sizes, so whatever dimensions you need to match your requirements or the site, then it’s never an issue.
The Benefits of Temporary Buildings
The most common reasons for companies wanting a temporary building is for a quick instant solution to meet business demands. The benefits of choosing a temporary structure over a permanent build are:
- COST: The cost of a temporary building is considerably cheaper than the cost of building a permanent structure. The site gives companies a significant saving in cost, whether the structure is bought, hired or leased.
- QUICK SOLUTION: Temporary buildings are a convenient and quick solution when business demands have increased. Renting space off site, increases traveling, security issues and can be inconvenient to workers. Constructing a temporary building on site is much more cost efficient, accessible and beneficial to the company.
- TIMESCALES: Erecting a temporary building can take less than a week. If you were to build a permanent building, there would be a huge increase in timescales and cost. Temporary buildings are perfect for short-term use, especially if your business demands increase on a seasonal basis.
- FLEXIBLE SPACE: A temporary building creates an extra flexible space that you can utilise to your own requirements. They can be built so that they are attached or linked to a permanent current building, for operational ease and efficiency at the workplace.
- RISK FREE: Planning and building a new permanent building to fulfil company needs can be an expensive and may be a financial risk. Constructing a temporary construction requires no capital expenditure, making it a risk-free solution for your business.
The benefits of constructing a temporary building on site has many significant advantages. It’s a quick solution at low cost and provides businesses with the extra space that they need to increase operations and revenue.